Guidelines for Membership of School Education Boards
Association of Boards of School Education (AOBSE) will provide its membership to School Education Boards/Institutions/Universities who conducts school education and fulfill the following eligibility criteria
- Education Board should be a Registered Society.
- All Education Boards must be constituted by an Act of Parliament/State Legislature/ or through an Executive order by Centre / State Govt.
All Education Boards which have been approved / recognized / or provided equivalency by any Govt. State Education Board. OR
All other organization conducting examination of Secondary and Senior Secondary level which are issuing certificates recognized by Centre / State Govt.
- The syllabus of Education Board / Institution / Universities must be according to National Curriculum Frame Work 2005.
- Education Board / Institution / Universities may apply on letter head along with all relevant documents and syllabus with fee of Rs 5000/- (processing charges) through Demand Draft in favor of Association of Boards of School Education payable at New Delhi.
- The Education Board / Institution / Universities may send a copy of resolution passed by the Boards of Director / Management which shows that boards requires membership of AOBSE along with Memorandum of Association and rules & regulation of the society.
- The Committee of AOBSE will examine the application as per the guidelines and rules of AOBSE. Once AOBSE provide membership to the Board, the Board will have to provide prescribed fee after that the name of the board and its details will be displayed on the official website of AOBSE.
- The member Boards / Institutions /Universities will have to pay annual subscription regularly by Demand Draft in favor of Association of Boards of School Education, payable at New Delhi.
- AOBSE has full rights to withdraw its membership if board fails to comply of orders issued from time to time from AOBSE, or any unauthorized functioning /miss leading information.
- Any dispute that may arise any time between the parties, the Jurisdiction of the court shall be Delhi High court only.