Aims and Objectives
AOBSE aims basically at the unity and integrity of members of school education in order to advocate for educational proceedings, fulfilling the needs of educational enhancements. Some of the basic aims and objectives of AOBSE are mentioned below
- The ‘Association of Boards of School Education’ will be an Association of all the boards of School Education in India.
- To act as a central bureau of information and facilitating communication after being the service agency.
- To promote school education and extends necessary help and support to the member boards.
- To work for curriculum reforms and improvement of education system.
- To respond to issues of national concerns like Population education and disaster management.
- To interact with NCERT / NUEPA / NCTE and other agencies for improving quality of education.
- To work for promoting girl child education.
- To award scholarships to brilliant students who are unable to continue with their studies due to financial constrains despite their interest in studies.
- To help member boards all over India and to undertake periodical surveys.
- To establish and maintain organizations dealing with youth welfare, students service, cultural programs and other necessary activities for the betterment of students.
- To enhance the opportunity for education to all especially the weaker section of the society in continuing with their studies.
- To extend help to Board Members in preparing quality syllabus and course materials of Secondary and Senior Secondary through eminent scholars / educationists.
- To suggest the Boards for running short term, certificate and vocational courses in the school education.
- To suggest all the Boards to impart education through educational programs, documentaries, short film etc.
- To suggest and help member boards to start various technical and professional courses along with the main courses.